Local authorities and other buyers use various portals. To participate in an E-Tender, you must therefore identify the portal used by the buyer and register with a username and password. From there, you can:
- Find suitable tender opportunities
- Submit an (EOI) expression of interest.
- Complete and submit an SQ (selection questionnaire) – commonly referred to as a PQ (Pre-qualification)
- Complete and submit an E-Tender
- Download all relevant bid and tender documents
- Ask and receive responses for questions pertaining to the PQ and tender via the clarifications process
- Track the progress of your PQ or tender
- Upload any relevant documentsE-Tender Portal the official tender portal used to be used or referred to by the owner for the purpose of invitation of Bid through electronics mode.The prospective Bidders should register themselves in the e-Tender Portal and submit the Bids electronically through the e-Tender portal.E-Tenders or electronic tenders are an internet based process of floating tenders and receiving quotes. The entire process of tendering right from the advertisement of the tender to the selection of vendors is done online.
Types of eTender
Determining the Tender Process
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Receiving Tenders
- Evaluation of the Tender and Selection
Benefits of e Tenders
- Reduced Costs
- Increased Productivity in E-tendering
- Increased high speed.
- Standardized Process
- Low Scope of Errors